The Grand Midori Makati is a 38-storey luxury condominium development that carefully integrates nature in every aspect: ample living space, invigorating outdoor and indoor amenities, and efficient use of natural light and ventilation.
A balanced lifestyle is what The Grand Midori Makati promises: grandness with functionality, flair and tranquility. Your Zen oasis in the heart of the city.
The Grand Midori Makati is just 5-minutes away from the bustling business and leisure destinations yet a world away from its hustle and bustle. Now in full swing construction along the quiet side of Legazpi St., Legaspi Village in Makati City.
Five Point Highlights of The Grand Midori Makati
- The Grand Midori Makati is crafted for peace of mind.
- It is conveniently located at Legazpi St., Legaspi Village at the heart of the Makati Central Business District.
- It is just a few minutes away from Ayala Avenue- the country’s premiere business powerhouse and shopping and lifestyle destinations like Greenbelt and Glorietta.
- It is also near banks (Metrobank), health establishments (Makati Medical Center), educational institutions (AIM, La Salle, and Ateneo Graduate Schools), and hotels among others.
- The project is also designed to provide residents convenient access points to their residences via efficient ingress and egress systems, such as entrance and exit points along Legazpi St. and in Bolanos St.
- It features an elegant porte cochere where residents and visitors can be picked up and dropped off in a driveway leading to the building’s grand lobby. This feature is only seen among first class developments today.
-The Grand Midori Makati features security measures at its finest.
On top of the 24/7 roving guards, residents will be secured with utmost privacy and exclusivity provided by the electronic elevator key cards (where residents and guests can only access the floors where their units are) as well as dual CCTV system located at the common areas and all residential floors.
- The Grand Midori Makati is crafted with masterful finishes.
- All units are designed to feature picture windows and balconies (even the studio units)
- The units for turn- over already have complete air conditioning systems.
- Units are designed to have modern kitchen system, and larger units are equipped with sleek bathtubs and lavatory, among others.
- The Grand Midori Makati is designed to provide residents with Zen inspired amenities such as Koi Pond, Zen Garden. It also features a 20m-lap pool, children’s wading pool, and multi- purpose hall among others.
- The common areas, which will utilize eco- friendly facilities, are conceptualized by a top Japanese design firm, Tange Associates.
World Class Expertise
- The Grand Midori Makati is a fusion of Filipino Artistry and Japanese ingenuity.
- This is the maiden project of a joint venture between Federal Land And Orix Corporation of Japan.
- Federal land is the real estate arm of the Metrobank Group. It is one of the trusted property developers in the country, having more than 50 commercial and residential buildings built around the metropolis and almost four (4) decades of experience.
- Orix Corporation is a multinational company based in Toyo, Japan which specializes in real estate financing, development, logistics, corporate financed housing loans, securitization and loan servicing to corporations and retail customers. It has 45 years of experience integrated financial service business and operates in 23 countries across the globe.
- The Grand Midori Makati is designed by a world- class Filipino Architectural firm, W.V. Coscolluela Associates. Project management is led by ISO 9001 certified, Kajima Philippines.
- Also part of the design team is Tange Associates who conceptualized the Grand Lobby and the Amenity area.
- Metrobank- the country’s largest bank is also a partner in this project.
Location Map Click to enlarge
View Orientation Click to enlarge
Tower 2 - Floor Plan
One Bedroom - Living Room
One Bedroom - Living Room
One Bedroom - Dining Area
DISCLAIMER: The developers reserve the right to change the product features, prices and terms without prior notice and approval. Further commitment or undertaking is being made in the presentation of the material. The illustrations and renderings shown herein are for illustration purposes only. The developers will not assume any legal or financial responsibility for the information contained herein.